Statewide Insurance Group Logo
Get a quote today! 888-575-1144

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Renter's Insurance

While you may not own your home right now, you need protection too.

Just because you rent doesn’t mean you don’t own personal property.

Even the smallest studio apartment is capable of holding thousands of dollars of your stuff. No doubt, you’ll want to replace all of it in the event your home is burglarized or damaged. Renters insurance is the ticket. Like a good homeowners policy, it also provides liability coverage in case someone is injured in the apartment or house you rent. A Statewide Insurance Group agent can help you decide how much coverage is right for you.

  • Liability Coverage. This coverage provides protection for what you are legally obligated to pay others injured by you, your belongings, family members or pets.
  • Contents Coverage. This coverage protects your personal property against losses from a wide variety of perils, including fire, windstorm, theft, vandalism and much more.
  • Additional Living Expense. Also called loss-of-use coverage, this provides reasonable reimbursement for expenses above normal rent if your home or apartment is uninhabitable.
  • Replacement Cost Versus Actual Cash Value. Replacement cost pays the cost to restore or replace damaged property without the deduction for depreciation. Actual cash value is replacement cost at the time of loss, less depreciation.

Outdated Browser

You can still view our website, but for a better experience, we recommend updating your browser.

Visit one of the following to download a fresh new browser: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge