We understand – nothing comes between you and your bike.
And when it and you are protected, riding is even more fun. A motorcycle insurance policy from an independent Statewide Insurance Group agent is just what you need to hit the highway worry-free.
We can write broad coverage for whatever you ride – anything from a prized custom cruiser to a high-performance sportbike. Sit down with a Statewide agent to fine-tune a policy for your beloved.
- Liability Coverage. This coverage helps protect you from damages to others if you’re at fault in an accident.
- Guest Passenger Liability Coverage. This coverage provides protection for bodily injury to a passenger on your motorcycle if you’re at fault in an accident.
- Medical Payments Coverage. This coverage provides payment for reasonable and necessary medical treatment for you or another insured person after an accident.
- Underinsured/Uninsured Motorists Coverage. Typically this protects you from covered damage caused by drivers who don’t have insurance or don’t carry enough insurance.
- Collision Coverage. This coverage helps pay to repair or replace your insured motorcycle after a covered accident. The proper amount of coverage needed is based on the type and value of your motorcycle.
- Comprehensive Coverage. Typically helps pay for covered damages to your insured motorcycle resulting from a peril other than a collision, such as storm damage, fire, theft, and vandalism.
- Optional or Added Equipment Coverage. With Comprehensive coverage, you can also obtain coverage for loss to any optional equipment such as chrome, rims, or electronics.
- Towing & Labor Costs. This coverage will typically reimburse you for towing charges should your insured motorcycle become disabled.
- Rental Reimbursement. If you have collision or comprehensive coverage, this will reimburse you for car rental from a rental agency or garage while your bike is in the shop for repairs.