Well, it’s the law for starters.
But other than that, it just makes good sense. Your car is your baby, your pride and joy. Statewide Insurance Group can set you up with the right auto insurance to protect it, you and a whole lot more from the stuff that could be waiting out there on the open road.
Below is a short and sweet primer on the coverage we can provide. A Statewide Insurance agent will help you decide which ones are right for you, and how much you’ll need.
- Liability Coverage. Protects you from expenses related to bodily injury or property damage you cause from a car accident.
- Medical Payments Coverage. Provides coverage for reasonable medical expenses for you and your passengers from an accident up to three years after the accident.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage. Protects you from incurring expenses due to an accident caused by a driver with little or no liability coverage.
- Collision Coverage. Pays to repair damages to your car from an accident. This is a must if you’ve just bought a new car.
- Comprehensive Coverage. This coverage pays for repairs to your car from instances other than a collision. These include things like a cracked windshield and damages from fire, flood or falling objects.
- Towing/Rental and Labor Coverage. This option covers towing and labor costs when your car breaks down or is damaged in an accident, and provides a rental car if you have comprehensive or collision coverage.